- Training of Circuit Supervisors from four districts on the use of District Quality Monitory System for Education (DQMS-E)
- Training of IPA on administration of EGRA
- Training of World Education Ghana assessors on administration of EGRA
- National training in monitoring and evaluation for staff in 110 district directorates of education (USAID)
- Training of education specialist from University of Cape Coast in student learning assessment and related data analyses (Improving Education Quality Project, USAID)
- Training of regional specialist in Test Scan Technology and related software, including design of scannable sheets for classroom observation and surveys (Academy for Education Development, USAID).
- Circuit Supervisors Management Initiative in five districts in Ghana (UNICEF)
- Impact study on the introduction of English as Second Language (ESL) methods in primary education instruction (Academy for Education Development, USAID)
- Comparative study on private and public schools in Ghana (USAID)
- Investigation of public schools serving low income areas in rural Ga in Ghana (University of New Castle Upon Tyne, UK)
- Trends in Maths and Science Study (TIMSS) (World Bank)
- Data Quality Assessment (USAID)
- USAID Quality Improvement in Primary Schools project: Impact assessment instruments measuring two year trends in learning growth of P3/P4 AND P5/P6 pupils
- Refinement of Ghana Education Service (GES) Performance Monitoring Test.
- World bank sponsored Trends in Maths and Science Study (TIMSS)
- Technical support to Basic Education Comprehensive Assessment System for test scan development and training.